- Home >
- School introduction
◆Introduction for Atago Japanese language school
Study advanced level Japanese and work in Japanese companies after graduation
In our school, students will study at an advanced level of Japanese. This will prepare them to freely continue their studies in a university or vocational collage of their choice. Furthermore, our class will be focused on learning proper Japanese, business manners and business expressions. Atago Japanese language school is the best option for people studying in Japan to gain success in the Japanese workforce.
Study in Nagano surrounded by a rich natural environment
Our school is located in beautiful Nagano prefecture, historically named “Shinshu”, is famed for its longevity. Nagano also has various specialties such as soba, miso and apples produced in a rich natural environment. In 1998, the Winter Olympic Games where held in Nagano. Access to Tokyo is convenient using transportation systems constructed in that period. In addition there are various shopping centers and restaurants which student can conveniently use. Zenkouji temple, which is a national treasure and the most popular sightseeing spot in Nagano, is also nearby the school.
We support all students to achieve their own goals and dreams after graduation
In our school, we will continue to support all students until they can achieve their dreams. We will work hard together to make the dream of each student come true. Atago language school can enable students to achieve their goals, whether they want to study in a university, work at a Japanese company, find a job in Nagano, or prepare for the JLPT. Atago Japanese language school will give maximum support for all students by utilizing our environment and opportunities fully.
- 1. Develop human resources which can succeed in a global society
- 2. Provide the best environment for students, staff, teachers and all people concerned.
- 3. Try to be #1 Japanese language school located in Nagano
- 1. Develop human recourses which can succeed in the world
- 2. Develop human resources which can succeed in Japan through studying Japanese.
- 3. Give maximum support for all students so that they can achieve their personal and academic goals.